RFP 02: Rinjani Trekking Top Program ( 2Days/1Night )
Clift of the lake, tropical rain forest, sunrise,
summit 3.726m asl, wild life)
Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.
4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced
deposit is required
Highlands east of Mount Rinjani is Sembalun beautiful valley
with an altitude of 1.150m, the people who claim to be from
the Java Hindu-generation (Majapahit).
Sembalun Lawang, not only offers a beautiful route to Mount
Rinjani and to see the crater segara anak lake, but also
offers interesting tourist attractions. Sembalun Lawang, is
a rural area with a cool and unique, comfortable and
charming in lombok, dressed plateau - flat - and a valley at
the foot of the mountain which is surrounded by hills
This time, Sembalun is a major producer of vegetables,
White-red onion, peppers, and fruits. To go to sembalun we
have cross the hill of 1600m asl, and along the way is the
beautiful scenery decorated by green rice fields and hilly"
Tour Code RFP 02
Rinjani Top / Summit Program 1night / 2days
Day 01: Senggigi – Sembalun Village – Sembalun crater (
Rim II )
Early morning at 05.00 am drive to sembalun village ( it
take around 3 hrs), and then start for the beginning of
7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah,
with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife.
Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the
second Rim (Sembalun Crater).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit - Sembalun - Senggigi
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence
the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt.
Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After
the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular
panorama descend to crater (the camp). Arrive at the
camp Having breakfast by special mountain jaffle or
pancake or scramble egg with toast then we taking back
to the sembalun village. Around 3 o'clock noon you will
be ready at Sembalun village, and then around 6.00pm you
will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi.
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated
from search and rescue"
- Free Internet in our Office
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety luggage storage
- All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress,
Toilet tent for deluxe service)
- Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks (
Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport (from ferry harbor or
other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax)
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker
/ rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full
payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the
first destination point, except for those companies with
whom special agreements have been made. Failure to
comply with this condition may result in cancellation of
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have
themselves medically checked before attempting any high
altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from
the following ailments, it is highly recommended that
you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia,
Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight).
Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice);
or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker