Highlight : ( Hotel, trek, adventure, wild life, Holiday, Eco-tour)
Type: Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.
Term of booking : Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required
Day 01: Hotel/airport - Sembalun Village
From senggigi / Lombok airport then Drive to Sembalun Village.
if we have times, we start hiking through plantations and see locals who are planting and harvest their crops as like ; cabbage, potatoes, onion, garlic, strawberries, apples and other vegetables. and then we proceed to visiting Lombok's oldest bamboo garden, oldest traditional house Sembalun from majapahit dynasty, back to hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Sembalun Village – Rim II ( Sembalun crater )
After Breakfast start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the second Rim (Sembalun Crater).
Day 03: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having lunch, going down to Segara Anak Lake, it takes about 3-4 hours. Then overnight around lake. (You may have fishing in the Lake).
Day 04: Lake – Rim I ( Senaru crater )
After breakfast, enjoy the beautiful panorama in Segara Anak Lake.
Today we will spend relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and exploring to the steaming milk caves ( lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). about 3o'clock afternoon, we start climb up to first rim ( crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 05: Rim I – Senaru Village - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake or scramble egg with toast then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi.
Day 06: Gili Tour
in complete contrast to the mountain, we head out on a boat to gili trawangan and meno for snorkeling, fishing and general relaxing. You can now sit back, reflect and enjoy the feeling of being Rinjani summiteers. 3 o’clock back from the gili to your hotel
Day 07:Hotel - Airport - home sweet home.
Morning after breakfast (or at the appropriate time) transferred to Selaparang airport for your flight to the next destination
- 2 night accommodation in Senggigi Hotel
- 1 night accommodation in sembalun
- Gili Tour + Snorkeling Equipment
- Agro Hiking in Sembalun
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- Free Tour to visit Waterfall ( Sindang Gile + Tiu kelep waterfall )
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- Safety storage luggage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent )
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to contact us Via:Phone : Office 62 370 693202 Mobile +6281 353 443 445
Untuk menambahkan gambar pada informasi drag/tarik file langsung ke kolom
© Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved by Rinjani Footprint (CV. Rinajni Club 2010)