Highlight : ( Hotel, trek, adventure, wild life, Holiday, Eco-tour)
Type : Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.
Term of booking : Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required
Day 1: Airport – Hotel
Pick up and Meeting at selaparang airport – Lombok, Then transfer you to fines hotel in senggigi (your choice hotel ).
Day 2: Hotel – Sembalun – Rim II ( sembalun crater )
Early morning at 05.00 am drive to sembalun village ( it take around 3 hrs), having breakfast in our base camp then start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the second Rim 2.639m asl (Sembalun Crater).
Day 3: Rim II – Summit - Lake – Rim I ( senaru crater )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having late breakfast, Then along down to the lake for 3hrs.
Today we will be spending relaxing in the nearby hot spring pool, then having sauna a while waiting for the porter prepare our lunch. After satisfying lunch we head up to the volcano rim of senaru. Overnight in the crater of senaru.
Day 4: Rim I – Senaru - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then check In at fines hotel in senaru. having shower in waterfall, then overnight ( in senaru ).
Day 5: Gili Tour
in complete contrast to the mountain, we head out on a boat to gili trawangan and meno for snorkeling, fishing and general relaxing. You can now sit back, reflect and enjoy the feeling of being Rinjani summiteers. 3 o’clock back from the gili to senggigi for your last overnight in lombok .
Day 6: Senggigi - Airport
Morning after breakfast (or at the appropriate time) transferred to Selaparang airport for your flight to the next destination
- 2 night accommodation in Senggigi Hotel
- 1 night in Senaru Hotel
- Gili Tour + Snorkeling Equipment
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- Free Tour to visit Waterfall ( Sindang Gile + Tiu kelep waterfall )
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety storage luggage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent )
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to contact us Via: Phone : Office 62 370 693202 Mobile +6281 353 443 445
Untuk menambahkan gambar pada informasi drag/tarik file langsung ke kolom
© Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved by Rinjani Footprint (CV. Rinajni Club 2010)