(3Days/2Nights Trek + 1 night in Hotel in Sembalun
Hotel, trek, adventure,
wild life, Holiday,
Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.
4 days before arrival date, confirmation,
advanced deposit is required
Package Code: 002 / RTP / RFP / 2012
Itinerary Rinjani Trekking Packages 4Days/3Night
01: Airport - Hotel
Pick up and Meeting at Lombok International Airport Then
drive to Sembalun Lawang ( overnight in Hotel ).
Day 02: Sembalun Lawang – Rim II ( sembalun crater )
After having breakfast, around 8am start for the
beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through
pristine rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for
viewing wildlife. Camp make on the second Rim (the
crater of sembalun).
Day 03: Rim II – Summit - Lake – Rim I ( Crater Senaru )
Summit season beginning at 3 o’clock in the morning.
We climb several ridges for 3hrs until reaching the true
Rinjani summit. The view across the gilis, bali, lombok
and sumbawa are spectacular. Then along down to the lake
– it take 3 hrs. After arrive in the lake, we will
spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring
for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees)
(lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna).
About 3o'clock afternoon, we start climb up to next rim
(crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 04: Rim I – Senaru - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by
special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we taking back
to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready
at senaru village, and then drop you in bangsal harbor
for your gili island, or drive to senggigi. end of the
- 1 night accommodation in Sembalun Hotel
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated
from search and rescue"
- Free Tour to visit Waterfall ( Sindang Gile + Tiu
kelep waterfall )
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety storage luggage
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress,
Toilet tent )
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( from ferry harbor or
other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker
/ rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full
payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the
first destination point, except for those companies with
whom special agreements have been made. Failure to
comply with this condition may result in cancellation of
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have
themselves medically checked before attempting any high
altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from
the following ailments, it is highly recommended that
you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia,
Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight).
Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice);
or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight
schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc,
Please do not hesitate to contact us Via:Phone : Office 62 370 693202 Mobile +6281 353 443 445