Highlight : ( Hotel, trek, adventure, wild life, Holiday, Eco-tour)
Type : Trek Expedition, Adventure, Ecotourism, Volcano.
Term of booking : Minimum 4 days before arrival date, confirmation, advanced deposit is required
Mount Rinjani Trekking Packages 4Day 3Night
Day 01: Airport - Hotel
Pick up and Meeting at Lombok International Airport Then drive to Sembalun Lawang ( overnight in Hotel ).
Day 02: Sembalun Lawang – Rim II ( sembalun crater )
After having breakfast, around 8am start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through pristine rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Camp make on the second Rim (the crater of sembalun).
Day 03: Rim II – Summit - Lake – Rim I ( Crater Senaru )
Summit season beginning at 3 o’clock in the morning. We climb several ridges for 3hrs until reaching the true Rinjani summit. The view across the gilis, bali, lombok and sumbawa are spectacular. Then along down to the lake – it take 3 hrs. After arrive in the lake, we will spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o'clock afternoon, we start climb up to next rim (crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 04: Rim I – Senaru - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then drop you in bangsal harbor for your gili island, or drive to senggigi. end of the trips.
- 1 night accommodation in Sembalun Hotel
- 3D2N trek via Sembalun route
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- All Camping Equipment ( Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent, cooking utensil )
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate in request
- safety storage luggage
- Meals During Trek
- Accident Donation / local insurance
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport ( from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax )
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker.
Descriptive day to day tour itinerary, price, flight schedule, hotel/accommodation, weather condition etc, Please do not hesitate to email to email@example.com
Untuk menambahkan gambar pada informasi drag/tarik file langsung ke kolom
© Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved by Rinjani Footprint (CV. Rinajni Club 2010)