is the path traveled by visitors, especially by the fans trekking. Route is a gateway Sembalun Lawang – pelawangan Sembalun takes 7 hrs and to peak rinjani takes 3,5 hours from Plawangan.
This point is very dramatic and impressive tourist trail you go through a savanna and desert ridge winding with a gap on the left and right channels. This route is not too steep, but because the field is dominated by savanna make your trip sweating by the heat of the sun that stung, but it will go away when you made was struck by the beauty of desert scenery and vast forests along the valleys an green east of Mount Rinjani, even your eyes will be spoiled by the beauty of the strait Alas and Sumbawa Island in the distance.
Climbing to the peak is generally done at 2.30 o’clock AM, from pelawangan sembalun to Puncak Rinjani take around 3 – 4 hours, this meant that to enjoy the sunrise (Sunrise) from the summit of Mount Rinjani, After arriving at the summit of Rinjani you can rest a moment while enjoying the panorama of nature and pride to ourselves has been set foot on one Indonesia horizon, and will engender awe of God’s creation.
RFP 04: Mount Rinjani Trekking 4Days - 3Night
Day 01: Senggigi – Sembalun ( 1.150m asl ) – Rim II ( sembalun crater 2.639m asl )
Early morning ( at 05.00 am) drive to sembalun village, arrive in our base camp in sembalun then have breakfast. Around 8.30am start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through pristine rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife, lunch on route, Camp make on the second Rim (the crater of sembalun).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak 2.100m asl)
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having lunch, going down to Segara Anak Lake, it takes about 3-4 hours. Then overnight around lake. (You may have fishing in the Lake).
Day 03: Lake – Rim I ( Senaru crater )
After breakfast, enjoy the beautiful panorama in Segara Anak Lake.
Today we will spend relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and exploring to the steaming milk caves ( lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). about 3o'clock afternoon, we ascent to first rim ( crater of senaru) and overnight here.
Day 04: Rim I – Senaru Village - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake or scramble egg with toast then we taking back to the senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi or your next destinations.
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
- safety luggage storage
- All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent for deluxe service)
- Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks ( Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport (from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax)
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
Special Note (For trekkers):
It is recommended that all trekkers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any high altitude trek. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from trekking to a high altitude.
Hypertension, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (overweight). Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease, which may hamper the trekker
Untuk menambahkan gambar pada informasi drag/tarik file langsung ke kolom
© Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved by Rinjani Footprint (CV. Rinajni Club 2010)